- No one is allowed on site before 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 10 without the autocrats’ permission. Please see the rules/information about early arrival camping.
- The camping area is laid out with designated quiet and loud camping areas. Please respect these designations. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. Complaints concerning noise in quiet camping should be directed to the Courtesy Patrol or the autocrats.
- Any large-scale, decorative structures must be approved by the autocrats before construction.
- No ghost camping is allowed. If reserving space for others arriving later, use lathe and rope or a ground cloth (if less than 24 hours). Please reserve only a reasonable amount of space for your needs.
- You are allowed to clear out additional spaces for camping by clearing small brush, starter trees, etc. If in doubt please check with event staff before removing.
Electrical Usage (CPAP Usage / Disability Camping / Electronics Charging)
- The site has electrical connections in several locations that can be used.
- The site has a $20 fee per outlet for the weekend. Staff will be providing some charging stations where the event is covering the fee.
- In order to ensure a location, all RV’s need to notify the autocrats prior to the event. Failure to notify the autocrats in advance may result in not having a RV camp site with full connections.
- There is an additional fee of $20 per night for RV connections (this is a discount from the normal site fee of $39 per night)
Fires and Fire Safety
The below rules apply ONLY if there are no other burning restrictions in place.
- Fires must be in off-the-ground fire containers or existing site fire pits.
- Cold ash and cinders should be disposed of in the designated dumping area.
- Unattended fires will be extinguished.
- All flames (including candles) must be contained in non-flammable containers and have a bucket of water or fire extinguisher on hand (yes, that includes candles) in case of emergency.
- There is no trash pick-up from campsites. Everyone is responsible for bringing their trash to the bins provided for that purpose. Please tie your garbage bags closed.
- Recyclables should be brought to the bins provided. This site only has recycling for aluminum cans.
- Please clean your campsite thoroughly before leaving, including all tobacco-related materials.
- NO pets are allowed on site.
- Service animals as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act are allowed, but should be registered with the autocrats.
Please use channels 1, 2, and 10–14 for personal communications. Channels 3–9 are in use by event departments.
- During loading and unloading, vehicles must remain on the designated roads. Do not drive into the camping areas.
- Vehicles must be removed to designated parking as soon as unloading is completed.
- Any vehicle left unattended, not currently being used for loading or unloading, IS SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- Trailers must be parked in trailer area of the parking lot.
- Generators are not allowed at WW for any reason.
- Smoking is not permitted in the permanent camp structures, including the large shelter. Please do not throw butts on the ground.
- Minors and adults serving minors alcohol will be evicted from site with no refund of fees paid. The adults legally responsible for such minors shall also be evicted from site with no refund of fees paid.
- Glass containers are allowed, provided they are inside a break-proof container (such as a cooler, box, or sturdy cloth bag) during transport.
- No broken glass may be left on the grounds.
The autocrats reserve the right to evict people from the site at their discretion. If obnoxious, dangerous, or otherwise intolerable behavior presents itself, the autocrats can and will ask the person responsible to leave. In other words, the autocrats reserve the right to smite the stupid. Don’t be stupid. Thank you!